UX Designer / In-House, two positions available
We are currently supporting an extremely well known global insurance brand with hiring multiple UX Designers for their growing agile development team. These are permanent positions which offer strong longer term progression opportunities.
The positions are based in Saarland, Germany.
- Working in an agile development team in collaboration with different departments and specialists (web designers, product specialists, developers) on a large variety of developing projects
- Develop and improve wireframes, prototypes and navigation concepts for the Customer Website and Mobile Applications
- Test and continuously evaluate the user experience of existing processes and new concepts (A/B testing, Usability, Customer Journey Mapping, Customer Surveys and more)
- Minimum of 2 years professional working experience, within a UX design role
- Experience working with prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills
If you're interested in this position please make an application, or contact:
Global Operations Director