We're supporting our client with hiring a talented and motivated UX digital marketeer, for their team in Germany. There are 10 people within the digital team who you would work closely with, whilst having high level collaboration and connection to various teams and departments across the business.
You'll be managing and leading multiple projects at any one time, and will need strong project management skill.
This is a hybrid role 50/50 flexibility, not set in a standard 3/2 but individual to the candidate.
- To enable the best user experience and conversion, you will design, network, optimise user journeys for their website and the Quote-and-Buy tool, and assure advancements.
- You take pleasure in working with an energetic group of professionals, and you are dedicated to handling your topics on your own.
- Your duty and experience are in the ongoing development, planning, and reviews.
- You create technical requirements based on the possible solutions (e.g. epics and user stories)
- By continuously testing and developing the UX, you may continuously enhance all pertinent, UX-centric KPIs.
- You plan user testing and test various applications (online panels, usability tests, AB tests)
- You bring a minimum of 4 years UX experience within an eCommerce/sales environment, having been responsible for lead generation and sales funnels
- Your studies or training in UI/UX design, interface and communication design, or IT have been successfully completed.
- You have a track record of managing and leading online and multi-channel initiatives with success.
- You optimise our digital applications by examining them from the user's perspective and outlining the associated requirements thanks to your many years of professional experience in UX conceptualization, UX/UI design, and UX research.
- Using standard tools, you produce prototypes, designs, and wireframes (e.g. Miro, Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, etc.)
- Through your experience, you have gained a solid understanding of eCommerce, a strong affinity for the internet, a sense of user engagement, a sense of customer journeys, and an analytical comprehension of KPIs.
Sounds exciting right?
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch or make a referral here.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366