Adaptive Digital has a fantastic opportunity for a VP of Global Demand Generation that is passionate and a dynamic marketer, thrive on challenges, can’t hide your energy, can’t stop being creative, have a hearty appetite for growth and if you are up for the challenge of your lifetime, we are looking for you. This is a complete global team so you can be based anywhere, as long as you are open international travel. The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Our client is expanding their Marketing team across 25 countries and are looking for a new team member as a VP of Global Demand Generation.
Day in and day out as a VP of Global Demand Generation, you can expect to:
- Build their scale-up strategy and setting aggressive goals & targets to turn marketing into a revenue-driving growth force,
- Determine and track your OKR and KPI performance including program cost, new targets, cost-per-acquisition (CPA), number of opportunities and revenue to measure and evaluate performance,
- Drives long-term engagement to drive meaningful interactions over time—including lead generation, demand capture, and pipeline acceleration,
- Builds content strategy and original content in liaison with our VP of Content to create high-performance campaigns across the funnel,
- Continuously tests and optimizes campaigns to ensure maximum output,
- Understands our audience and builds customer profiles to develop personas based on the roles, needs, and objectives to target them precisely respecting their communication preferences (ad blockers, email opt-outs, GDPR, etc.)
- Drives lead generation through various channels including PPC, Paid/Organic /Social and content syndication, delivering a high amount of opportunities, cost-effectively.
- Are a demand generation person who is genuinely curious about new technologies and marketing trends,
- Have a strong background in digital as well as marketing & sales operation in the B2B SaaS world,
- have 8+ years of experience working in digital marketing and demand generation at a B2B SaaS company
- Have experience in leading teams and a strong interest in mentorship and professional development,
- Have a proven track record in contributing to Marketing’s pipeline generation and revenue targets,
- Are an expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting,
- Have strong project management skills & you are self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward,
- Have the ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced start-up environment,
- Have a super energetic positive attitude, a strong sense of humour, and a hearty appetite for growth,
- Have a genuine curiosity around emerging technologies and marketing trends,
- Have a passion to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness across 25 regions.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive