Web Analyst (eCommerce)
Our client is a fun, energetic and an extremely impressive forward thinking international eCommerce company within the music industry and have grown more than 25% YoY, for the last 3 years with a turnover of more than €120M.
They are seeking an energetic, experience digital web analytics professional to support their continued and growing marketing activities, with the goal of improving performance and increasing sales of their online shops.
- Analysing and reporting on the user behaviour and buying habits of the customers
- Identify areas for optimization
- Work with specialist marketeers and the digital units, providing insights and recommendations across digital channels including SEO, Paid Search / SEA / SEM and much more
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, technology and web analytics approaches
- Work with developers to improve the performance of the websites
- Have 3+ years experience within Web Analytics / Digital Analytics
- Confident working with web analytics tools such as Webtrekk, Google Analytics, Econda, Omniture
- Strong experience working with Excel and large data sets
- Experience with SQL
- You understand how to analyse user behaviour and have been responsible for the web analyses of eCommerce sites / online shops / webshops
- You have a passion for digital and analytics
- Fluent in German and English
Any questions at all please do contact: