My client is a leading company in the lending market. In 2019 they have launched a competely new web in design and platform. Apllying a more agile way of working in the marketing team, my client has kept focus on contantly improving results as well as the user experience and customer satisfaction. By moving web development from an external agency to an inhouse solution the process is shorter and quicker. They have a goal to become a leader in user experience within the finance industry.
For this role, you will be working closely with Marketing and IT. You will have responsibilities such as running the development of web, customer portal and prioritising projects and new digital areas. You will report to the Head of Digital while working closely with the marketing team. You will also be interacting with other departments in our Stockhold, Helsingborg and Oslo offices.
- Coordinating the department in other offices regarding all things web
- Running the ongoing development on web projects and tasks
- Prioritising user experience
- Working closely with marketing and be the Speaker partner to IT
- Experience in a similar role or a technical project manager role for a minimum of 5 years
- Hands on experience in leading web development projects, EpiServer, agile work methodology, CRO % A/B-testing, SEO optimisation (from a technical perspective), Google Analytics as well as Google Tag Manager
- Experience weith Google Optimise, Mouseflow or HotJar would be a bonus
- Experience from Finance/Banking is a plus
If you are interested, please contact Dana Penzkofer:
+44 208 638 0769