About the Role
For our client from healthcare industry, we are looking for a just the right candidate on a position of Data Architect. They provide exclusive digital and innovative media solutions - from omnichannel such as addressable TV and gaming to customer experience and data & analytics.
What will you do?
As part of the data team, you will not only expand your expertise, but you will also be able to continually expand their portfolio with your ideas. In this way, you not only shape your personal and professional growth, but also actively shape the future of the media landscape and have a lasting influence on it.
- You build data protection-compliant tracking concepts for websites and campaigns including relevant KPIs and implement the tracking setup using tag management systems for websites and ad servers
- You create dashboards and reports and derive recommendations for action, which you present to customers both internally and externally
- You work closely with the IT team, define structures and processes for data models and identify data sources and flows, while at the same time checking existing setups and continuously developing our client’s portfolio (e.g. in the areas of data warehouse, data lake, automation and AI)
Who are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of media informatics, data science or similar and have already gained 2-4 years of experience in (IT) project management, ideally perhaps even in an agency
- You are familiar with tag management systems, tracking systems, data management platforms and data visualization as well as the corresponding tools (e.g. Google, Matomo, Tableau or Power BI)
- You were able to demonstrate your technical understanding in dealing with database queries (SQL) and data warehouses (e.g. BigQuery) for data analysis and reporting
- You have both English and German language at least on level C1 (Advanced speaker)
What do we offer?
-Work for a very interesting company in healthcare sector
-Full time position, employee contract
-Our client is located in Cologne, they offer onsite, hybrid or full remote work
-48 000 EUR/Year base + bonus
-Benefit from vaccination offers, ergonomic equipment, a variety of sports options and more
If this role aligns with your career aspirations, seize the opportunity and apply today! No CV? No problem – utilize your LinkedIn or XING profile.
If you know someone who would excel in this position, encourage them to apply. Take advantage of our referral program, where you receive €500 / £425 / $530 / SGD730 for a successful referral, and we make an equal charitable donation.
Learn more about our referral program here: https://www.adaptivebusinessgroup.com/cm/candidate-referral-scheme
For any questions or further information, please contact Alisa Liddell: