Head of eCommerce
About the Role
Are you ready for an exceptional opportunity as a Head of E-Commerce?
Adaptive Digital, a global specialist digital marketing recruitment agency, are recruiting for a ground-breaking global hospitality company. Your primary focus will revolve around synergizing three key areas: E-Commerce platform management, CRM coordination, and mobile app development. If you're passionate about making a significant impact in the world of E-Commerce, this is where your journey begins. Help create unforgettable experiences with a rapidly expanding, innovative hospitality brand.
About Us: Our client is a global hospitality company with a growing presence. With relevant, social hotel spaces in key cities around the world, they offer unique and memorable experiences to their guests. They've made a name for themselves through creativity and innovation in the hospitality industry, and they're now seeking a Head of E-Commerce to further elevate their success.
- Develop and coordinate strategic planning and budget control for all E-Commerce marketing initiatives, reporting directly to the CCO.
- Execute global online and traffic acquisition strategies, encompassing CRM, SEO, PPC, affiliate, and social media.
- Propel the web presence by creating and managing the E-Commerce roadmap and website.
- Regularly analyse ROI, optimizing budgets to meet revenue and traffic targets through PPC and activations.
- Enhance usability, design, content, and conversion of the website and content platforms, often collaborating with external agencies.
- Collaborate with the design team to innovate ways to engage customers on the brand website.
- Implement the content strategy for the website blog in close cooperation with the content team.
- Ensure CRM effectively serves all company departments.
- Provide insights and analytics to drive E-Commerce platform development.
- Conduct regular performance reporting, identifying conversion and brand awareness opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive direct bookings, app downloads, and CRM growth.
- Oversee customer data warehousing and data policies.
- Manage 3rd party technology and service providers.
- Attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and an organized and methodical approach.
- Highly organized, creative, and forward-thinking problem solver.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload and multitask various administrative responsibilities.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
- Can work in office 5 days/week in Central London - this is non-negotiable and you'll be working closely with the CCO.
- Previous experience in a senior E-Commerce management or team lead / head of eCommerce role.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience.
- Basic development knowledge in web and mobile apps (for external agency coordination).
- Experience in managing 3rd party technology and service providers.
- Profound understanding of PPC and experience in creating and implementing global strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies.
- Deep analytics knowledge and the ability to communicate findings effectively.
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM with experience in creating and implementing CRM strategies.
Ready to Join the Journey? If you possess the skills, experience, and ambition to lead our E-Commerce efforts and contribute to our brand's success, we want to hear from you. Begin your adventure by applying today.
If this role aligns with your career aspirations, seize the opportunity and apply today! No CV? No problem – utilize your LinkedIn or XING profile.
If you know someone who would excel in this position, encourage them to apply. Take advantage of our referral program, where you receive €500 / £425 / $530 / SGD730 for a successful referral, and we make an equal charitable donation.
Learn more about our referral program here: https://www.adaptivebusinessgroup.com/cm/candidate-referral-scheme
For any questions or further information, please contact Alisa Liddell: