You do - Great, we would love to hear from you!
One of our SaaS clients are searching for a ABM & Field Marketing Manager to join their team, so first of all let's tell you a bit about them:
- An impressive hyper growth Digital Experience vendor
- They've raised hundreds of millions in funding (unicorn status)
- Major acquisition completed last year
- Canadian founded - clear culture, great atmosphere
- Enterprise level product, most expensive in the market for good reason!
- Boast a 95% retention rate
- You bring 5+ years of lead generation and technology marketing expertise in a fast-growing B2B SaaS start-up
- You can demonstrate a proven track record of collaborating closely with enterprise sales teams
- You have experience with marketing automation, ideally with Marketo and have skills with Salesforce, 6sense or similar
- You have extensive experience executing end-to-end direct marketing campaigns (events and digital)
- You're a strong collaborator capable of collaborating with internal stakeholders and coordinating marketing, product teams, sales, channel, and other departments
- You have outstanding time management and project management skills, as well as a natural ability for reporting and budgeting
- You have a sharp eye for detail, are flexible, proactive, and a team player with an unwavering commitment to delivering revenue and results
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director