My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add an International Account Director to their ranks.
The role will be working in the International division, servicing one key (very well known) global client (Automotive) and responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams
- Managing a team of Account and digital managers
- Leading client into new digital media areas
- Leading and managing local strategy adaptation and media implementation
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a digital media, marketing environment
- Expertise in digital media technologies
- Proactive mindset to team management and development
- Strategic ability
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong customer skills
- Strong level of English
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – firstname.lastname@example.org