Adaptive Digital has a fantastic opportunity for a Content & Digital Marketing Manager expert with significant experience in SEO, conversion rates and building awareness across owned and paid channels based in Oslo, Norway. You will play a key role in launching the next phase of our organic and paid content marketing strategy. The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an experienced Content & Digital Marketing Manager, you must love researching, writing, editing, and amplifying stories through a compelling website and channel experience.
In this role you should have a solid understanding of how owned and paid content and channels are connected and how both can be leveraged together to drive growth.
In your first weeks as a Content & Digital Marketing Manager, you can expect to:
- Optimize our content and brand credibility by creating and maintaining an ongoing digital content and social media strategy in combination with paid channels.
- Lead our paid search and social media programs, aligned to the business and brand strategy
- Lead our brand awareness and lead-generating content efforts, by collaborating with product marketers, freelance writers, designers, our sales team, customers, and industry experts to scope and produce compelling, search-optimized content for our blog, website, landing pages, social media channels, and virtual and in-person events
- Bring our social media engagement strategy to the next level, by arming our team with authentic stories and creative social ideas that support our strategic narrative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 3+ years in a content or digital marketing role, preferably at a marketing agency or high-growth SaaS company
- Experience working with freelancers and vendors to create branded content that sings
- Impeccable project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Demonstrated success with growing traffic and driving revenue through content & digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with website strategy / content management, data and analytics, SEO, SEM, and social media
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive