CRM & Retention Manager
Our client is a well-known, fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator, providing first class promotions, the most competitive odds, up to 750 unique casino games and also top-notch customer support. As a part of their expansion into the UK market they are looking to add a Social media Executive to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join them to make this product the success they know it will be.
As CRM Manager you will contribute to social strategy, planning and execution on key projects and campaigns and contribute to the strategy of the company's social media presences ensuring they align with the strategies of the wider organisation.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the full CRM process from the planning and costing, to building and execution of a campaign.
- Create multi-channel campaigns across Email, SMS, Push Notification, Onsite-Personalisation, Social Media and Direct Marketing to improve customers engagement rates.
- Increase the retention and reactivation rates and average turnover per user for Casino customers.
- Plan operational and promotional actions supporting long-term marketing strategy to increase sale, reduce churn, improve player life time value and therefore support net revenue growth.
- Understand and profiling players to create sophisticated customer segmentation and tailored offers
- Ensure CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business, at all times.
- Regularly liaise with the marketing, product, analytics and territory teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of players.
- Work with the designer and copy-writer team to ensure consistency of automated and ad hoc bonus campaigns content in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation and that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
- Proactively manage budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend.
- Monthly and quarterly analyse all results against agreed objectives delivering clear and concise reporting to the casino teams and CEO.
- Ongoing review of daily and weekly performance of key business KPI s and player behaviours with the aim to make quick adjustments where required and/or identify opportunities for automation.
- Monitor competitor’s campaigns in order to understand trends in the industry and improve strategy.
Skills and Capabilities
• Have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written, in English.
• Have proven, relevant work experience, particularly with managing CRM operations and promotions.
• Have deep knowledge and understanding of online casino activities, experience in the industry and passion for our Casino products is a must.
• Be self-motivated, pro-active and have ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
• Be able to work at a fast pace, whilst still showing meticulous attention to detail.
• Have excellent planning, organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
• Be commercially minded, data literate with strong analytical skills and comfortable in using raw data to draw useful conclusions and make up decisions.
• Be innovative and creative, a lateral thinker with the ability to understand and adapt to market trends.
• Have the ability to multi-task, manage multiple assignments and able to think about new approaches to solve problems.
• Have knowledge of CRM systems and processes. , previous experience with Optimove is a plus.
• Have knowledge of HTML coding & Dreamweaver
If this position sounds interesting, please contact Dana Penzkofer on Dana.Penzkofer@Adaptive-Digital.com