We're working with a game changing SaaS company who are making waves globally in the HRTech space, providing revolutionary communication solutions.
They're a global industry leader and one of the fastest-growing SaaS suppliers in their niche. Having recently secured more than $130 million in their Series D financing round, their team of over 500 is now becoming bigger, across their multiple offices globally.
As such they're searching for a DACH Performance Marketing Manager, so let's see what you'll be working on:
- You will take ownership of the performance marketing campaigns for both search & social, across the DACH region
- You'll support conversion rate optimization initiatives, working with the Head of Performance Marketing, ensuring that our worldwide customer acquisition continues to expand.
- You'll be in charge of owning and establishing strategies for generating and nurturing qualified B2B leads via paid activities, as well as optimising lead conversion.
- This position is for you if you appreciate autonomy, whilst having a great team to work with
- You will learn from and collaborate with the wider performance and growth marketing team, while collaborating with regional marketing and sales teams as well as other Demand Gen functions
- SEA, paid social, CRO, digital experimentation, and analytics are all topics that motivate you
You must have experience on the DACH market and speak fluent German.
If you don't speak fluent German or hold the right to work in the UK, Netherlands or Germany, you're application can't be considered and will be rejected.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366