Our client is a fun, energetic and an extremely impressive forward thinking international eCommerce company within the music & entertainment industry and have grown consistently over the last years, with an annual turnover of more than €120M.
Working directly with the CFO, we're supporting them with the development of a new business intelligence and analytics team, sitting in within the finance and IT department.
If you're experienced within business intelligence, working with data to drive decisions in a cross-department function, supporting the operating needs of various teams and setting the strategic direction, this role is for you!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be managing the implementation of BI solutions, working with various departments
- Leading the creation and development of sustainable, efficient analysis and reporting tools to support the decision making
- Develop analytical models and methods to solve complex problems, utilising statistical analysis processes and algorithms
- Innovating exciting machine learning projects and data mining techniques
- You will become an expert working with Microsoft PowerBI
What you'll need to bring:
- 2-4 years experience within the business intelligence or data science space
- A computer science, mathematics, business, economics or statistic degree
- You're naturally inquisitive and interested in the latest technology
- You've ideally worked within an eCommerce environment or with eCommerce customers, understanding the needs of the customer/shopper
- Have worked with data insights using PowerBI or other tools for visualizations
- Have a knowledge and interest in machine learning and data science fields
- Fluent in German and English
Want to learn more make an application!
Don't have a CV, no problem use a LinkedIn or Xing profile.
If you know of someone that might be interested in the opportunity, please share this with them.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director