- Collaborate closely with our business and academic groups to develop Data Science and AI solutions that are well suited to our needs.
- Be the point of contact, counselor, and source of ideas for our business divisions in the areas of advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- In collaboration with our Data Engineers, assist in the deployment of our advanced analytics solutions as well as the expansion of our data infrastructure.
- Assist your team leaders in our upskilling efforts and the creation of a datadriven mindset.
- Keeping a close eye on current trends and advancements in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI, and determining best practices for our unit's expansion and improvement.
- A master's degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, data science, computer science, or a related field of study is required.
- First professional experience in advanced analytics, machine learning, or artificial intelligence.
- Extensive expertise constructing machine learning models in Python, as well as the technical and methodological elements of running machine learning models in production.
- Knowledge of contemporary database technologies (both relational and NoSQL).
- One of your strong features is your ability to connect successfully with individuals from varied backgrounds and transmit knowledge.
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English (C1), it is not necessary to be fluent in German.
Tel.: 0174 6576175