Digital Analytics Consultant - Vienna
Our client are high performing and award winning paid search and biddable media agency, belonging to an established international client side business.
With new clients being won and existing clients increasing their spend within digital, our client are now in the fortunate position where they are hiring for a (Senior) Digital Analytics Consultant to join the business. They have multiple openings available within different teams, based in their Vienna office. There is the opportunity to work on and lead high profile client accounts with responsibilities covering programmatic advertising.
This is a permanent, unlimited position with huge potential for personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing existing key client accounts
- Manage, lead and implement high performing Digital Analytics projects
- Create, strategise and optimise Web Analytics and Digital Analytics projects whilst collaborating with other colleagues and specialists
- Providing a world class service to the clients, consulting, advising and supporting them with their digital analytics
- Implement, optimise and report on the full setup and effectiveness of Analytics and reporting processes
- Analyse and understand clients competitor activity
- Develop, create and share new tracking and reporting techniques
- Stay up to date and informed of the latest marketing trends and industry news within digital analytics
- Personally be responsible for performing against KPIs
- Handle large and growing media budgets, taking accountability for the performance of the campaign delivery, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- 3+ years experience within the Digital Analytics / Web Analytics
- Have a proven track record of setting up large scale technical analytics projects
- Ideally bring agency experience having worked on German speaking markets
- Personable and professional manner
- Ideally experienced managing client relationships, working with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Be passionate about digital & online marketing
- Experienced with Google Analytics - experience with other tools are desirable
- Strong skills with MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Speak fluent German and English
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please get in contact with Ben Wattenbach, UK Digital Recruitment Director at Adaptive Digital.
Ben Wattenbach's contact details: