The Digital Marketing Manager will be an integral member of a small but growing marketing team who will be responsible for strategizing and executing digital marketing campaigns across channels, including paid search, social media, mobile/display ads and email marketing.
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous time off
- Company perks
- and lots more!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2-5 years in digital marketing, with experience in search, social, and/or email marketing
- Experience running lower funnel/eComm campaigns
- Sold knowledge of digital platforms and tools (Google Search/Display Ads & Analytics, CRM tools)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment