Be part of the fastest growing start-up on the market!
Are you looking for company that values your ideas and will have a direct impact on the business?
Our client is a leading and established SaaS start-up who are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join their team based in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Head of Product Marketing will play an instrumental role in redefining our product propositions and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate towards our vision. This leader will partner with and lead teams, obsess over users and build our business to scale. If you are a self-starter & results-driven marketer, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- You have 10+ years in marketing experience with 4 years in the technology space and at least 5 years in product marketing in a global/multinational company.
- You have experience seeing through global consumer product launches/ development with a strong preference for experience in company headquarters.
- You have strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities with significant knowledge and experience of markets around the world.
- You have the ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across different functions and geographies.
- You have a proven track record of building value props & product narrative for consumers.
- You have the ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights and relevant product improvements.
- You have experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 10+ individuals and scaling organizations.
- You will define the product vision based on user insights and be the champion for the consumer, using primary and secondary research, internal data and competitive intelligence to identify user needs translating product features into consumer benefits.
- You will influence product development by earning the trust of product owners and business leads to reflect unmet user needs and solve critical pain-points.
- You will build GTM plans & oversee product launches.
- You will lead and motivate cross-functional, cross-country project teams who can drive innovative ideas that can scale across countries.
- You will build, lead, and nurture a growing team of high performing marketers who deliver undeniable business impact and breed a high standard of strategic, creative and executional excellence through coaching and development.
- You will work with internal teams, external partners, and local marketing teams to plan, execute, and measure marketing.
- You will masterfully communicate across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of marketing strategies and plans.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive