German Speaking Affiliate Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, driven individual to join a leading digital agency, experiencing 40% YoY growth. Located in Central London, you'll be joining an international team, and benefit from flexible working, regular social activities, paid for access to digital conferences alongside a very competitive London salary and bonus.
This company are leading the way in online traffic generation for their global clients, so you'll have scope to work across multiple markets.
Previous experience is affiliate marketing is beneficial but not required, so if you are currently an account manager, digital marketing executive or a in performance channel and looking for a change, we would love to hear from you!
Purpose of the Job:
Identifying, promoting and managing affiliate marketing and the partner relationships across the world, using the agency's industry leading affiliate program.
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
• manage multiple clients, accounts and relationships
• Acquire new affiliate marketing partners
• Analyse financial performance
• Identifying new opportunities
• Weekly and monthly KPI reporting on campaigns, campaign analysis, CRO and formulating strategies
• Managing excel spreadsheets and various numerical data
• Creating and maintaining strong clientnrdlationships via phone, email and face-to-fsce
• Solid experience within Account Management, Digital marketing or Affiliate Marketing
• Proven planning and organisational skills
• Experience with Microsoft office programs such as Word and Excel
If you are interested to learn more please get in contact with Rebecca Woodfield at: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 0208 123 0441