Adaptive Digital has a fantastic opportunity for a Global Business Director that is passionate leading the relationship with key stakeholders. Your role as a client leader requires understanding their clients in every way and being central to their relationship and being a partner to guide and support them in their business objectives both operationally and strategically. The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The role requires a blend of global campaign development and multinational media management experience, development and application of multinational strategic planning principles and media best practices, local strategy and media performance support and client account management.
Day in and day out as a Global Business Director, you can expect to:
- Connect Business Strategy, Media Innovation and Adoption of Mx to clients globally
- Contribute to the Mx briefs alongside the Global Strategy team
- Connect and manage the integrated global teams working end-to-end for the clients (Global Intelligence, Mx Development, Channel specialists, Mx Measurement) to provide to client efficient and valuable Mx recommendations and operations.
- Develop best practice guidelines and media principles for local markets to ensure adherence to central strategic frameworks
- Work with local teams to ensure full understanding of central Mx strategies and support the development of local activation of central strategies following the Mx Development and Measurement process
What we need from you:
- Previous experience & Industry background
- 8+ years’ experience in client servicing or media strategy
- Media Industry, Data Industry, Tech Industry
- Team worker - Relationship building skills internally and externally with the ability to quickly establish strong working relationships
- Positive, approachable and friendly attitude
- Pro-activity and openness to take responsibilities and be fully accountable
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive