`Adaptive Digital has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Growth Hacker to join a fast-growing e-commerce brand making waves in the online photo printing & personalisation sector. You will join the team based in Central London. As the Growth Hacker, you will be highly motivated, driven leader who thrives in a dynamic work environment. Our client wants people who can take them to the next level with their innovative thinking, problem-solving and passion for success. The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Our client is looking for a Growth Hacker to join their highly talented team, who can hit the ground running and revolutionise our approach to paid search strategy and execution.
Day in and day out as a Growth Hacker, you can expect to:
- Identify, develop & execute growth-oriented initiatives with the goal to drive 10x KPI growth in our primary markets, the UK & the US.
- Identifying new marketing channels to engage our target audiences including significantly extending our social reach.
- Set up regular creative experiments on, execute them in coordination with the relevant teams.
- Gather, analyse, and interpret the data related to the experiments you are performing, making data-driven conclusions on their success and driving your next initiatives based on accordingly.
- Work in coordination with multidisciplinary teams to test new ideas, run new campaigns and outreach strategies.
- Willing to take risks and make intelligent investment decisions until traction is achieved.
- Given our ambitious global growth plans, we are looking for an experienced Growth Hacker to drive strong website conversion.
- Informed growth hacking, to find the best ways to scale the business and increase sales.
What we need from you:
- Proven 5+ years of exceeding financial goals in various fast paced b2c digital marketing growth environments.
- Strength both strategically and operational.
- Hands on experience with all major paid digital acquisition channels.
- Extensive experience on A/B testing and optimising product pages.
- Good understanding of web analytics, ad, data, and tracking platforms including Google Tag Manager, Analytics and Data Studio CRM and automation experience.
- Being data-driven and a data-geek with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive