Adaptive Digital is a leading agency focusing on recruitment solutions in the fields of digital marketing and digital analytics. With offices in London, New York, San Diego and Berlin, we are located at the global digital hotspots and support hidden champions, medium-sized enterprises, Fortune 500 companies, and digital agencies to fill key vacancies within their organization.Our specialty expertise encompasses positions in performance marketing, media, and eCommerce.
Our client is a global market leader in the field of e-commerce with a very large customer base across all regions. In order to bring the company to the next level, we are currently looking for a:
Head of Content APAC
Your responsibilities include:
- Supervise a cross-functional team of copywriters, social media experts, campaign managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers and production departments
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve content developed by your team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges, but also developing them and inspiring them to be better every day
- Produce fresh, innovative work that follows recent trends and reflects the tone of voice of the brand
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
Your profile includes:
- Bachelor‘s degree in a related field
- At least 7 years of meaningful experience in content, experience in an agency is a plus
- Knowledge of Asian market and excellent knowledge of English is a must
- You are both a strategist and an executor, you know how to take an idea from a line in your notebook to the next game-changing campaign/design
- Strong creative and organizational skills
- Great knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and branding
- Ability to prioritize and analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitive landscape
The offer includes:
- Senior Management position with high responsibility and lots of room for ideas
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and cooperation with a strong global team.
- Flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy
For further information please contact us and send your application to:
Director Digital Recruitment
Adaptive Globalization GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 36 74 06 10
- why is the job open?
- how long has it been open?
- if it has been hard to find candidates, why?
- what is the current candidate pipeline/stage?
- are other agencies working on the role?
- what is the hiring time-frame/urgency level?
- what is the interview process?
- is there a JD?