Adaptive Digital is a leading agency focusing on recruitment solutions in the fields of digital marketing and digital analytics. ?With offices in London, New York, San Diego and Berlin, we are located at the global digital hotspots and support hidden champions, medium-sized enterprises, Fortune 500 companies, and digital agencies to fill key vacancies within their organization.?Our specialty expertise encompasses positions in performance marketing, media, and eCommerce.? ?
Our client is a global market leader in the field of e-commerce with a very large customer base across all regions. In order to bring the company to the next level, we are currently looking for a:?
Head of Performance Marketing APAC
Your responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the strategic planning of regional performance based marketing activities (focused around SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Mobile networks)
- Acting as the main point of contact between the regional team, the central marketing team based out of Berlin and local marketing teams
- Cooperate with global teams to ensure high growth rates and efficiency levels while maintaining relevant and localized approach for each of the markets
- Make strategic decisions to optimize media channel mix within the given budget
- Analyse channels / audiences to establish the most successful tool set and channel strategy for the region.
- Measure, analyse and report performance of online marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing Director in budgeting for all performance-related marketing channels
Your profile includes:
- At least 6 years experience in performance marketing management (incl first team lead experience)
- A degree in marketing, communications, computer science or a related field
- Expert knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for local and regional online channels (AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Good understanding of attribution models
- Proven track record of working in the E-Commerce / Internet area ideally with budget allocation and optimization responsibility
- Hands-on mentality, in order to be able to kick start the local operations and strategic understanding to be able to build a team and delegate
- Analytical and structured way of working, with extraordinary logical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders on an international level
- You are fluent in English, other language is a plus
The offer includes:
- Senior Management position with high responsibility and lots of room for ideas
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and cooperation with a strong global team.
- Flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy
For further information please contact us and send your application to:
Director Digital Recruitment
Adaptive Globalization GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 36 74 06 10