My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a Head of Search & Social to their ranks.
The main duties of the Head of Search & Social will include:
- Being the expert in the field of paid search & social and achieving client goals.
- Expanding the paid search & social business for existing customers
- You are the main person responsible for the development and assurance of innovative best-in-class strategies and consulting expertise.
- Overseeing team performance and development of the team.
- Developing close partnerships with clients, creative agencies, publishers and technology partners.
- Collaborating with account management teams and performance, programmatic, data science and ad ops teams.
- Oversee the integration of Paid Search & Social Strategy into the overall media and marketing strategies of clients
- Overseeing communication with clients, regular strategy meetings, reviews and workshops.
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 7+ years’ experience in Paid Search
- Experience in developing and implementing Search strategies for international brands.
- Understanding Search and Social cross channel interaction with Programmatic Display
- Exposure to personnel management
- Strong German and English skills
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – email@example.com