My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add an International Account Exec to their ranks.
The role will be working in the International division, servicing one key (very well known) global client (Automotive) and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as daily point of contact for client to manage campaign workflows
- Developing strong understanding of client processes
- Managing content preparation for client meetings
- Developing processes for new media briefings
- Managing delivery of campaign tracking and reports
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- Professional experience in a digital media, marketing environment
- Desire to work across multiple international markets
- Understanding of Media and data tools
- Strong customer skills
- Strong level of English
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – firstname.lastname@example.org