If you have digital media experience, having planned media for various channels across international markets and are ready for a new challenge in Frankfurt, we want to hear from you!
Adaptive Digital is helping a global communications network find an International Digital Planner, which will be working across a number of core client accounts spanning fashion, lifestyle, travel and more, and the role comes with a salary of €35,000-€45,000 p/a.
As a flexible International Digital Planner, you will plan strategic and operative communication measures in digital media for the company’s international clients.
In a typical week in this role, your many tasks will include:
- Analysing and optimising ongoing campaigns and making recommendations for action for customers
- Evaluating offers, developing tailored forms of advertising, and devising cooperation approaches
- Coordinating your own topic-specific projects and working with customers’ consulting teams, media partners, campaign management, and investment management
- Supporting new business projects and working on technical and agency-related topics
To succeed in this International Digital Planner job, you will need commercial experience in the media sector and/or a degree in business administration.
You will also require the following:
- 2+ years of professional experience in the media/marketing sector, including digital marketing, social media, and communications
- Familiarity with all facets of media planning in the digital sector and proficiency in standard planning tools
- The ability to quickly understand customer requirements and translate them into solutions
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and communication skills
Fluency in English is also essential in this role.
Interested, apply today!
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director