Our client is an internationally known digital agency who are looking for a Junior Consultant to join their team based in Zurich, Switzerland.
They help companies to understand the novel and complex marketing problems, to develop effective solutions and at the same time to make sustainable use of the potential of new technologies. To do this, they work in interdisciplinary project teams with dedicated specialists from strategy, consulting, creation, media & technology who love challenges and achieve top performance.
- You have a strong interest in advertising/communication and high affinity for digital topics and trends.
- You have initial experience in the areas of digital advertising, social media, and/or content marketing (at least 1-2 years of agency experience).
- You have strong analytical and methodical mindset combined with a structured and accurate way of working.
- You have a curiosity and fun to constantly learn about new topics, tools and industries.
- You have very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken.
- You will research of digital trends, market and customer trends.
- You will be in charge of client support and collaboration in the joint definition of goals, KPI frameworks and briefings.
- You will be supporting consultants and senior consultants in the execution of larger projects/campaigns and, depending on experience, independent project management incl. budget responsibility.
- You will be collaborating the development of digital strategies, communication concepts and frameworks.