My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a Junior Digital Performance Planner to their ranks.
The main duties of the Junior Digital Performance Planner will include:
- The conception, planning, implementation and optimization of all digital performance media measures in the channels programmatic display, paid social, email marketing, affiliate
- Controlling and optimizing performance campaigns
- Collaborating specialist departments, in particular with the areas of strategy,
- data science, programmatic, paid social and ad ops
- Creating campaign-relevant media plans, reports and analysis
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- Experience in digital media
- Strong interest in digital media and technology
- Strong social skills in dealing with clients and interdisciplinary teams.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – email@example.com