Our client is a fully integrated advertising, design, and digital agency with offices in New York and Los Angeles. Their multi-disciplinary approach has attracted clients including Taco Bell, Dr Pepper, Lowe's, Bayer, and Nintendo. Currently, they're looking for a talented Media Planner, Social to join the team.
The Media Planner, Social is an important member of the media department as this role will not only assist in the development of social marketing strategies, but will also build and monitor the campaigns' day-to-day performance. The ideal candidate is comfortable working within a larger team to execute paid media tactics, optimize campaigns, and make recommendations based on results.
- Flexible PTO
- FSA Account
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- and lots more!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on, executional paid social marketing experience (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, and/or other web analytic solution
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Previous client-facing experience is a plus
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or anyone in your network, please contact me here: Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com