Cloud & PaaS, fast-growing DXP provider, int. & ext. communication, report into Director Product
In this e-commerce Product Manager role, you will sit between your own organisation and an OEM PaaS provider. You will influence their roadmap and communicate the problems our client's customers are facing. You will walk with customer success & customer support. You will digg into your client's problems and bringing it up to the PaaS provider.
- You seat in the driver's seat for the conception and implementation of product vision & strategy
- Drill down complex requirements into shippable deliverables and prioritize the backlog accordingly
- You are the voice of your costumer and create a common understanding of the product, so that the team can solve problems in a transparent way
- You bring clear structure to complex relationships and processes in the projects and involve the entire team in the process
What we want from you:
- Product Ownership and/or Product Management is something you have been doing professionally and what you are passionate about
- You are THE product expert who pays attention to the wants and needs of every stakeholder, and knows what really maximizes value
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial and you understand that teamwork makes the product work
- Whether you're a developer, CEO or accountant, you manage to pick up everyone communicatively and get your points across
Exciting and motivating? Then I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants without an EU work permit can unfortunately not be considered.
Mob: 0173 546 3909
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.