Our client is a personal gaming coach platform for major games like League of Legends, Valorant, and Fortnight with over 3 million total members. The parent company is behind one of the biggest pro eSports teams and their groundbreaking desktop app, and website, helps gamers improve their performance by delivering in-game upgrades, unique performance insights, and personal progress monitoring.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they've made new appointments in executive leadership (Ex Riot Games, SpaceX, Apple) and will have the financial backing of the largest cryptocurrency exchange. The Product Manager will establish long-term strategy and vision for the entire experience. This role will be in charge of the games' product roadmap and KPIs, and will be collaborating closely with engineers, designers, and researchers.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- and lots more!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in product management
- Experience in both direct-to-consumer and business-to-business digital products or services, with a record of launching products or platforms
- Experience with data-driven feature design and decisions
- Experience translating UX testing and feedback into new features
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or anyone in your network, please contact me here: Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com