Product Marketing Manager
London - Baker Street or Remote Working Available
Circa £70k DOE
We're currently representing a fantastic client based who is one of the world's leading pioneers in clean air technology tackling the air quality crisis in major cities across the world reducing air pollution. Are you an experience Product Marketing Manager looking to help make a difference to change the pollution crisis in our planet?
My client is looking for an experience professional to develop market and product strategy as well as designing the business model(s). You will be responsible for identifying new product requirements and opportunities communicating these to the wider team as part of the product development process. This opportunity is available for someone to work from home 4 days per week if required and requires the successful candidate to be able to travel to Copenhagen, Denmark at least once a month to meet up with and work with the wider team.
- Create engaging go to market strategies
- Define Market and Customer segmentation
- Identify current and future product requirements
- Work closely with wider team to implement go to market strategies
- Market research
- Represent the company at international standardisation bodies
- Work with wider marketing teams to determine and develop marketing and promotional tools as well as campaigns and sales training material
- At least 5+ years of Product Experience
- Product Marketing and Product Management experience with background in business development
- HaaS experience
- IoT experience
- International business experience
- Experienced working on Data Output products
- Experienced working on software products
For any further information please apply with a copy of your CV.
Look forward to discussing with you.