Up to 800,000 NOK depending on experience
My client is a global organisation offering a B2B digital SaaS platform helping organisations increase inbound leads. We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their marketing team to help bring new features of core product to market. In this role, you will educate and engage marketers, editors and developers with compelling content on our award-winning content management and digital experience platform. You will work closely with their Product, Marketing, Professional Services and Sales teams as well as their network of 85+ partners to surface market insights, collect competitive intelligence and successfully bring product enhancements to market.
- Coordinate and execute the marketing plans for product releases and new product launches including website content, brochures, blog posts, videos and screencasts, sales presentation slides, and release webinars for staff and partners.
- Write original blog posts on product features and client use cases for editors, marketers and developers and collaborate with in-house graphic designer on multimedia such as video and infographics.
- Conduct interviews with partners and clients and run surveys, online focus groups and coordinate win-loss analysis to capture market feedback and inform positioning, product requirements, pain points and use cases by vertical.
- Prepare and give presentations, demo, webinar and talks about our product in order to enable our internal teams, our partners and also to inform our customers. This requires being comfortable talking to small and mid-size audiences.
- Work with our Director of Content and Communications to develop and maintain white papers and ebooks.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing staff across all regions (US and EU) to ensure alignment of product messaging in localized materials.
- Cross-publish blog posts from company blog to our main blog and collaborate with our Developer Advocate to help evangelize platform to our developer community.
You will have:
- MBA degree or equivalent working experience
- At least 3 years B2B experience in Product Marketing for a software product (preferably an enterprise platform)
- Past experience producing editorial content, ideally for marketing and technical audiences
- Some understanding and interest for CMS, DXP, IT, and Enterprise Software domains
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
For any further information please feel free to get in contact with - email@example.com