Product Marketing Manager
Up to €55,000 depending on experience
Wanting to work for one of the largest computer games organisations across the globe?
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join an award-winning leading organisation.
Why this company?
My client is a global leading organisation specialising within mobile app games currently receiving 1.5 million downloads on daily basis from users all over the world.
Why this role?
You will be responsible for driving new products to market attracting millions of users across the globe to download and play.
Some key responsibilities can be found listed below:
- Identifying the game’s target audience, positioning, values, and selling points
- Creating brand identity: title, packaging, and storytelling around a game’s plot and characters
- Conducting market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies
- Defining the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including but not limited to user acquisition, press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support docs for app store visibility, etc.
- Coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, key account managers, the game monetization & user acquisition manager, and other partners
What is required?
You will bring at least 4 years' experience working within the gaming industry as a Product Marketing Manager and have proven success bringing gaming products to market.
Other requirements are as followed:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Marketing
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in marketing in the Gaming or entertainment industry ideally in a similar function
- Knowledge and passion for video games, from hardcore gamer titles to casual social games, and entertainment in general
- Strong analytical skills and thoroughness
- A creative spirit allowing you to develop innovative, result-oriented marketing programs
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.)
- Ability to travel
If you’re still reading this and feel this matches your profile feel free to drop me a line and we can have a confidential chat to discuss in further detail.