Product Marketing Manager
Up to 750,000 NOK
Open to working with a rapidly growing start-up organisation offering B2B software products helping digital businesses convert visitors into customers?
Want to be responsible for managing the full product lifecycle and go-to-market strategies helping company continue their growth expanding into new markets?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing start-up to be a key driver for companies continued growth based in Oslo.
Why This company?
My client has been operating for just under 4 years and already have a team of 60 members with a turnover of over 5 million euros offering B2B software products helping digital marketplace platforms convert visitors into customers.
Why this role?
You will be a key driver for companies continued growth responsible for managing the full product life cycle and go-to-market strategies for new product launches as well as new updates and features on existing products.
Some key responsibilities can be listed below:
- Implement goto-market strategies
- Articulate product value proposition
- Manage all product positioning
- Supporting sale’s team with marketing materials
What is required?
You will bring broad marketing experience with proven experience implementing go-to-market strategies for software, SaaS or Tech products.
Other key requirements are as followed:
- Proven marketing experience within MarTech, SaaS or eCommerce organisations
- Experience managing portfolio of products
- Fluency in English is a must + additional language is a plus (ideally Norwegian)
If you’re still reading this and feel this matches your profile feel free to drop me a line and we can have a confidential chat to discuss in further detail.