Programmatic Consultant in Dusseldorf
Our client are high performing and award winning biddable media agency, belonging to an established global advertising firm.
With new clients being won and existing clients increasing their spend within digital, our client are now in the fortunate position where they are hiring for an Programmatic Consultant to join the business. They have multiple openings available within different teams, based in their Dusseldorf office. There is the opportunity to work on and lead high profile client accounts providing world-class consultancy across Display Advertising, RTB, Programmatic and Biddable Media Trading.
This is a permanent, unlimited position with huge potential for personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing existing key client accounts
- Manage, lead and implement high performing RTB and Biddable/ Progammatic Media campaigns
- Create, strategise and optimise Programmatic Trading and Buying plans
- Providing a world class service to the clients, consulting, advising and supporting them with their digital media trading activities
- Optimise and report on the full life cycle of programmatic campaigns
- Analyse and understand clients competitor activity
- Develop, create and share new trading and media buying ideas and best practices
- Stay up to date and informed of the latest marketing trends and industry news within biddable media
- Personally be responsible for performing against KPIs
- Handle large and growing media budgets, taking accountability for the performance of the campaign delivery, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- 3+ years experience within the RTB, Programmatic Advertising and/or Biddable Media, Digital Media Trading and Buying
- Have a proven track record of running display / programmatic campaigns
- Ideally bring agency experience having worked on German speaking markets
- Personable and professional manner
- Ideally experienced managing client relationships, working with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Be passionate about digital & online marketing
- Experienced with Google Analytics - experience with other tools are desirable
- Strong skills with MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Speak fluent German and English
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please get in contact with Ben Wattenbach, Digital Recruitment Director at Adaptive Digital.
Ben Wattenbach's contact details: