Multiple SEA hires for a growing team -
Junior SEA Manager to Group Head of SEA
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Paid Search & Media Specialists to join the growing team of one of Germany's leading performance and media agencies.
They have offices across Germany, including Hamburg, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and Munich and offer hybrid flexibility, ideally with 2 days/ week in office, but there is flexibility on this to a minimum of 2 days/month in office for the right candidate.
They're part of a leading global group, and as a result of new client wins, they're expanding they're performance marketing/paid media team.
The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to build on their skills in paid media advertising and assist core clients in realising their goals. We're searching for someone who can demonstrate high levels of originality and consistently produce award-winning work.
What will you be offered:
- Flexible working setup and supportive environment, in office and hybrid.
- You will have a great opportunity to build a strong career with one of the top performing, established and growing digital agencies globally.
- You will be supported and trained to help you reach your career goals by a great and pleasant group of brilliant people to work with and learn from.
- Competitive base salary from €40,000 - €65,000 depending on experience.
- Team socials are held on a regular basis, including all business summer and Christmas parties.
What will you be working on:
- You will be in charge of creating, executing, and administering paid media initiatives, which include but are not limited to Search, Social Display and more; paid search is the core requirement for the position and will be the foundation of the role.
- You will work directly with their client service team and integrate with all agency departments to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction and produce superior performance.
- Driving paid media strategies for a variety of medium is second nature to you, working with large businesses that produce outstanding outcomes.
- You enjoy creating new campaigns, managing budgets, continuing to optimise, and experimenting with new channels.
Sounds exciting right?
If you've answered 'YES' and are bringing 1-6 years experience in Paid Media / Paid Search / SEA or SEM, have the right to work in the Germany and speak fluent German (an essential requirements) we want to hear from you.
Applications that don't bring the above unfortunately will be rejected and can't be considered.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366