Do you want to work for a market leading Ad Tech firm, specialising in Programmatic?
If this sounds like you and you bring a minimum of 4 years experience, then keep reading!
Our client are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their European team, who brings specialist knowledge and experience working with DSPs in the programmatic space.
What's on offer for you?
- Remote opportunity to be based anywhere in Western Europe, with frequent required travel once a month to Hamburg, Germany
- Opportunity to lead and consult key international clients on the company's own DSP
- An attractive base salary up to €90,000 (if based in Germany, salaries will vary depending on location/market and experience), plus quarterly bonus
- Freedom of delivery, with support from a large international team
- You would be joining one of the most exiting ad tech companies in Europe who grew by 200 people last year and have 30 offices globally
What experience do you bring?
- You hold at least 4 years experience within the programmatic marketing space, having worked specifically within the advertising side with DSPs (demand side platforms) such as DV360, Amazon DSP, Xandr, OpenX, MediaMath or Platform161
- You speak fluent German to at least a C1 level
- Ideally are working for or have worked at an Ad Tech company
- You're a strong communicator and holding presentations to clients is second nature for you and something you enjoy
This role is a replacement position and they're looking for someone to take the reigns of this uniquely positioned opportunity. Whilst they're highly interested in having someone start ASAP, they will wait for the right candidate considering notice periods.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
Please only apply if you speak at least C1 German and live in a Western European country and have the right to work in Europe and travel freely to Germany. Applications that don't meet this unfortunately can't be considered.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact me on:
Ben.email@example.com / +493016638366