Be part of an ambitious and diverse global agency!
Do you have an appreciation for the finer things and have a passion for luxury?
Our client is an internationally admired media agency who are looking for a Director / Senior Account Manager to join their team based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You will be part of billion dollar revenue agency, that operates locally in over 90 countries! They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology. They require people to be self-starters, with high standards. They know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair.
You will be working on an international client in the luxury category. This person will have responsibility for operational management of the planning and buying within their international client portfolio. Our client is on the hunt for someone with experience in delivering digital communication solutions, ideally for international clients. A complete understanding of the digital advertising process from strategy development to campaign implementation as well as campaign analytics is incredibly important as is someone with a focus on both biddable channels (paid search & social) and digital display reservation media.
- You have 5-10 years experience in delivering digital communication solutions, ideally for international, digitally focused clients. Luxury sector experience would be a bonus.
- You have experience in campaign analytics and creating reports using ad-server that analyse client marketing effectiveness from digital communications.
- You have strong project management skills to lead the daily operations of a team, plus teams in local markets.
- You have experience in digital analytics in conception and creation of analysis using multiple data sources, to increase marketing effectiveness.
- You are fluent in English. French would be an advantage but not essential
- You will oversee and prepare media recommendations including media selection, media planning and buying, reporting, research, measurement and key learnings from previous campaigns, coverall all main paid media channels.
- You will deliver in depth analysis of digital activities across biddable and display channels, identifying key learnings and ways to improve communication effectiveness.
- You will be the key client point of contact on day to day digital for digital display, biddable and offline planning and buying matters.
- You will be proficient using GA and be able to prepare analysis on client campaigns using data gathered on client’s onsite analytics platform, as well as from offsite date.