Adaptive Digital is a leading agency focusing on recruitment solutions in the fields of digital marketing and digital analytics. With offices in London, New York, San Diego and Berlin, we are located at the global digital hotspots and support hidden champions, medium-sized enterprises, Fortune 500 companies, and digital agencies to fill key vacancies within their organization. Our specialty expertise encompasses positions in performance marketing, media, and eCommerce.
Our client is a global market leader in the field of e-commerce with a very large customer base across all regions. In order to bring the company to the next level, we are currently looking for a:
Senior CRM Manager
Your responsibilities include:
- Full strategic responsibility for direct marketing campaigns and customer communication & experience for an assigned market
- Engage, retain and maximize customer lifetime value
- CRM know how holder in the team assigned for a specific market
- Coordinate all campaign related activities with the responsible stakeholders
- Define successful customer communication strategies to optimize customer relationship
- Monitor and constantly improve all relevant KPI's (orders, retention rate, sends etc.)
- Manage and oversee channel- and feature roll out and development across all channels
- Project Management in CRM related matters, e.g. customer experience, data quality, audience creation, reporting, etc.
- Training and mentoring junior colleagues
Your profile includes:
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in the field of eCRM across different communication channels
- Experience with CRM- and campaign management tools (i.e. Salesforce, Optimove)
- Solid understanding of customer journey stages and various retention measures
- Good campaign management background in a data driven organization
- Experience in coordinating full campaign cycle from planning, to implementing and testing direct marketing campaigns
- Attention to detail and a result driven personality
- Good understanding of HTML & CSS would be a plus
- Fluent English, additional languages would be a plus (Arabic, Spanish)
- Good understanding of databases
The offer includes:
- Exciting role with a lot of freedom to implement ideas on a global scale
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- Excellent learning ground with a variety of marketing techniques.
For further information please contact us and send your application to:
Director Digital Recruitment
Adaptive Globalization GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 36 74 06 10