This position is an individual contributor position at one of our main clients in Berlin (position can also be done remote). The position is on the expert track at the same level as a Team Lead position and you would be reporting directly to the Head of CRM. The company is an E-Commerce D2C brand builder, focussing on building successful lifestyle brands on Social Media.
- Activate and retain consumers while increasing up and cross-sells across all brands and markets by leading CRM projects and developing campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Improve existing CRM tools/integrations and test new innovative features while ensuring data quality is optimized.
- Take responsibility for the technical operation of our referral and VIP programs, as well as the technical installation of additional loyalty features.
- Collaborate crossfunctionally with Engineering, Product, Data, Brand, and Operations to create and execute new test scenarios on a regular basis.
- Report and analyze project performance, based on current data and insights, in order to provide suitable action suggestions in line with our CRM strategy and tactics.
- 5+ years of technical CRM expertise, ideally in a B2C ecommerce environment with high growth.
- Knowledge of marketing automation software (such as Emarsys) and store system integrations (such as Shopify+)
- Excellent CRM technical abilities and expertise dealing with advanced multichannel solutions, as well as a practical understanding of CRM tools, workflows, and data structure
- Fundamental understanding of email (GDPR compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, reporting structure)
- Excellent intellectual and analytical abilities, as well as a datadriven and decisive attitude as well as an independent, goal-oriented working style
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in German would be a bonus.