Want to work for a leading SaaS company in the market market intelligence space, which offers a unique solution that collects real-time qualitative behavioural data from customers, on a quantitative scale?
The data insights provided by our clients tool is used by household brands such as PepsiCo, Mars, Vodafone & Sony Pictures to name but a handful; these brands leverage the power of the solution to unlock growth.
They're searching for an experienced and aspiring growth marketer, who will own responsibility for the execution of their paid media plan, who will drive demand generation in a B2B context.
- Competitive market leading salary of up to £70,000 base, plus benefits, bonus and stock options
- A platform to create a career you can be proud of, where you'll be challenged and rewarded, with progression and development possibilities
- Friday lunch in the office and Friday Catch-ups
- Paid Volunteering days
- Audible subscriptions
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days holiday
- Tuesday Yoga
What experience do you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B demand generation, including persona-focused, sector & product-specific, and ABM marketing campaigns.
- Experience running paid media and advertising channels for at least two years
- LinkedIn is ESSENTIAL (experienced in launching and running LinkedIn ad campaigns directly)
- It's nice, but not necessary, to have experience with paid advertising channels like Google Ads, ABM Display, etc.
- 2+ years of experience using HubSpot (running marketing campaigns, reviewing performance)
- 2+ years' experience using Salesforce (building reports, reviewing funnel performance)
- Capability to compose ad copy, develop prototypes of landing pages, hold webinars, and write concise emails
However, there's flexible hours. when you start/end your day, they offer
Sounds exciting right?
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch or make a referral here.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366