About The Opportunity:
Do you want to work for a leading global communications and marketing agency, which represented in over 100 countries worldwide?
Want to work for a diverse business that provides a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing?
Do you value an employer offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network?
If so, our client are now looking to add an experienced and talented Senior Digital Planner to their ranks!
What's in it for you:
- A beautiful new office later in the year; our client are investing heavily in a brand new office to house their 400+ team in the heart of Frankfurt
- A company with a platform for continued progression and development possibilities
- An employer that looks after it's staff
- An environment where ideas are encouraged and passion can thrive
- A sociable team, supportive culture and much more
- Own the planning process of cross-channel digital media
- Analyse and optimise live campaigns to constantly strive for improvement and a growing ROI
- Be creative, stay up to date with the latest trends and developments to become a digital specialist
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders for a core client
- Clearly communicate and consult with customers
- 5+ years Digital Media Planning experience
- Deep understanding of digital media
- Experience with tools such as Google Trends, Nielsen, Kantar and ComScore
- Fluent German and English
During the situation with Coronavirus our client are one of the very few companies who are actively investing in hiring and are interviewing and making decisions during this time. Having won many new clients they are in a very strong position.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director