London , United Kingdom
£65,000 plus bonus
4 months ago
This position sits within the Demand Generation team of a NYSE listed SaaS company, with global offices and a team of 3000+
Their cloud product simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
As their Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Email and Direct Mail for the UK, France, and Ireland and report to the Associate VP of UK Marketing. You will be covering the daily, hands-on execution of email and direct mail programs in support of Sales and Marketing lead acquisition and nurture goals & initiatives.
• Plan, execute and manage acquisition and nurture email campaigns end-to-end
• Plan and execute all direct mail campaigns accounting for scalability and testing
• Closely partner with inbound sales on needs and priorities • Create campaigns to accelerate all stages of the purchase funnel • Collaborate and coordinate with U.S
• Typically 5-7 Years of email marketing experience, specifically in lead acquisition and nurture
• Ideally 2-3 Years of hands-on execution of direct mail campaigns for lead acquisition and/or funnel acceleration
• Experience using data to optimize email performance (A/B testing, campaign reports & dashboard, conversion KPIs.)
Please contact Rebecca for additional information
+44 0208 123 0441