This leading sports brand is looking for a Senior Performance Manager with extensive skills in Paid Social, to join their fast-paced acquisition team in Central London.
Working closely with the Head of Performance Media, you'll be responsible for six-figure paid social budgets, strategy and acquisition targets across major social channels.
If you are interested in new technologies, love working within acquisition marketing teams and getting stuck into the analytics, then this role could be for you!
- Extensive experience working in Paid Social, across all platforms
- Hands on campaign optimisation experience, and working with CPM/CPC models
- Proven experience in delivering profitable Paid Social campaigns, either client-side or from an agency with big budgets
- Highly numerical, and able to analyse data- using this to drive decisions in the business
- High attention to detail and able to work creatively
- Team lead experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Great culture, with lots of social events, charity time and networking
- Fantastic career progression options into other areas of digital, or team-leadership
If this positions sounds interesting, please contact Rebecca Woodfield on Rebecca.Woodfield@Adaptive-Digital.com, or call +44 0208 123 0441