Our client is looking for enthusiastic and digitally savvy marketing candidates to join their PPC team in their London office.
Their amazing award-winning digital agency with offices across Europe and the USA is growing at a fast pace! They are a full-service agency that serves its clients on everything related to digital including development of advertising technologies and they have been continuously adding new clients to the their portfolio that already includes big names in the beauty, travel, e-commerce and finance sectors.
If you are looking for an international company with people that share the same digital passion as you do, this company could be the place for you!
- The PPC Senior Account Executive will be working on a variety of international PPC accounts from different verticals
- Overseeing these accounts you will be working with the account managers and account director to successfully on-board the client by contributing to the setup of the campaign structure and strategy as well as working on driving continuously improved performance of the PPC campaigns
- This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role
- You will be introduced to the strategic planning of campaigns and advanced client management techniques
- Directly support Account Manager and Account Director and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments
- Adhere to deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation campaign creation.
- Keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation of strategy.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor the Search Engine Budget spend and delivery of client campaigns.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced timely and accurately
- Clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- Regularly relay latest Search & Industry related data internally and to the client.
The Ideal Candidate
- The PPC Account Executive will need to have a minimum of 12 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing, ideally in retail or travel sectors.
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel,Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of working on medium to large PPC accounts and budgets
- Confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Some knowledge of HTML or SQL
- Passionate about digital
- Assist in new business opportunities, preparations of presentations / pitches
- A self-starter and a team-player
- Time management and organisational skills & the ability to multitask
- Problem-solving attitude, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions as well as implementing them
- Second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable.
What We Can Offer
- Long-term, stable career prospects in an international company
- Excellent training and learning opportunities, including in participation to the industry and channel events
- A friendly multi-cultural work environment in Central London
- International client portfolio
- Opportunity to travel
- Breakfast & Fresh fruits
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Dana Penzkofer via email@example.com