SEO Manager - German speaking
Our client, a company well known in the Travel and Education sector is searching for a SEO Manager to join their team in the London office.
The SEO Manager will work closely with the Regional SEO Manager to grow our search engine visibility and traffic for the German-speaking markets (DACH region).
- Manage organic search campaigns in our German-speaking markets.
- Identify optimization opportunities by analyzing the current situation in each market and the most promising keywords and techniques to prioritize.
- Implement the latest search optimization techniques across several company websites, both on-site and off-site, to identify, create and maintain bespoke content.
- Research and grow a dense link network in your markets through effective partnership building, community interaction and content placement.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics for organic search (e.g. rankings, traffic, conversion rates, etc.) and proactively act on the insights provided.
- Help with local translations and collaborate closely with other marketing teams to keep abreast of current campaigns and optimize the results for search engines.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent German language skills (native speaker) and a good understanding of the German and/or Swiss (online) marketplace.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Proven track record of researching and creating engaging, customer-centric and search engine optimized content across various formats (e.g. campaign pages, in-depth articles, blog posts etc.) and channels (owned and earned).
- Outstanding translation, editorial and writing skills with a strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading ability.
- Sound knowledge of online marketing with a focus on SEO is crucial
- Good analytical and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- 2+ years relevant SEO work experience.