As a SEO Specialist, you will mainly be responsible for growing the projects you are going to be responsible for on organic search. You will be entrusted with the SEO stakeholder ship of several projects. Your duty will be to understand the site’s targets, the necessary optimization steps, address them to responsible departments and take responsibility for the correct execution. Also, you will be working hands on with the projects for all optimization tasks that have to be handled from the SEO department.
- Assess their sites’ performance regarding architecture, content, linking structure and other relevant factors to increase organic search performance.
- Work closely with editorial and marketing teams to improve the impact of their work on organic search.
- Work closely with their development team to implement technical changes to the highest SEO standards.
- Monitor and analyse their website traffic to maximise the websites potential.
- Develop link building strategies that work in 2019.
- Reach out to related sites, blogs or forums to build relationships and ultimately links.
- Create compelling content alongside their web developers and web designers that can gain both, rankings and backlinks.
- Research and analyze competitor backlinks.
- Assess backlink profiles of their websites to keep them clean and up-to-date.
- Use social media channels to initiate viral campaigns.
- Native German and Fluent English.
- Proven experience with link building from both an operational and strategic angle.
- Extensive knowledge of ranking factors, search engine algorithms and SEO best practices.
- In-depth experience with SEO tools.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiment