Are you motivated by leveraging the story of data to drive media strategy?
Our client is a world renowned and leading media group with over 6,000 employees covering more than 100 Countries and are working with countless of the Worlds top brands.
As a Director covering "Insights & Strategy," you are responsible for defining and ensuring the quality standard of the groups media planning strategy and area "Insights," as well as its further development in accordance with worldwide standards. Work with a team that believe in sharing excellent ideas across teams, regardless of location, and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of people from across the organisation, both locally and globally.
- You bring world-class communication and presenting skills
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and strong sense of initiative
- You're a problem solver and bring a solutions oriented approach to your work
- You're a data and media expert and have a methodological mentality
- Working in an international context is second nature for you
- You demonstrate strong organisational abilities and experience managing many stakeholders and projects
- You have a passion for innovation and ensuring that clients are at the forefront of your mind
- Working with agile methodologies and frameworks such as SCRUM and/or Kanban is in your wheelhouse
- You ideally speak a fluency in German (highly beneficial) and English (required)
- Lastly but not least, you have a thorough understanding of industry tools, systems, and applications
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director