User Acquisition Executive
£30,000 DOE + Bonus Scheme
About the Company:
We are looking for a User Acquisition Executive to join our global company based in London. Our office in London are as diverse and colourful as the Camden area in which we operate and we are proud to be a leader in online marketing support, customer relationship management and technological solutions.
- will be responsible for supporting the performance of the Group’s mobile organic and paid media campaigns across mobile & tablet as well as a small number of key online partnerships.
What you will be responsible for:
- Setup, execute, and report mobile app and online media campaigns both independently and in collaboration with the User Acquisition Manager.
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artefacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- Optimisation and monitoring of campaign variables to ensure that performance targets are met and exceeded and manage campaign troubleshooting and billing.
- Responsible for Reporting campaign performance and ROI in line with channel goals and KPIs, on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Support the User Acquisition Manager in media planning & buying as well as ASO and work closely with the group’s mobile agencies.
- Support the User Acquisition Manager with the strategic planning and daily execution /optimization of campaigns.
- Build and grow the relationship with our existing and new media partners.
- Organize regular quarterly business review with the networks/partners, making sure that there are as insightful as they can be.
- Good knowledge about mobile app market or digital media.
- Experience running and optimizing successful digital campaigns in a competitive sector.
- Relevant professional experience, preferably in bid management, campaign management, or digital operations.
- Highly numerate and analytical with ability to discover valuable insights from data sets and take initiative.
- Good understanding of budget and billing/invoicing management
- It would be a bonus if you also had Understanding of the sports media landscape.
- Fantastic Career progression
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Great culture including social events