Adaptive Digital has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced VP of Marketing to join a global IT Digital Experience Platform (DXP) provider. They have offices based in Norway, France, Spain, Germany, Poland, and UK, so you can be based at any one of these offices. As the strategic lead for all Marketing & communication activities, you will maintain a unique voice for the individual colleagues within the group, ensuring all brands are synonymous with excellence and quality whilst keeping the cross-group tone of voice consistent. The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Our client is looking for a VP of Marketing to join their highly talented senior leadership team and the position will appeal to a world-class highly qualified marketing and corporate communications specialist who has a track record in creating and delivering compelling digital marketing assets that will increase brand awareness, drive demand and lead to sales growth.
Day in and day out as a VP of Marketing, you can expect to:
- Define the growth strategy of the brand and business
- Helping the company reaching his growth plans by contributing in the creation of concepts and ideas for expanding business, taking market share from competitors and attracting new strategic partnerships while also helping to present the company to potential buyers, investors and new customers
- Manage the global marketing team across all regions and ensure alignment of product messaging in localized materials
- Responsible for all external and internal corporate communications, website, webinars and forums, event management, advertising, digital presence, and lead generation
- Coordinate and own Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Event Marketing and Demand Generation for the global marketing team
- Coordinate the go-to-market strategy and execution for product releases and new product launches including website content, brochures, blog posts, videos and screencasts, sales presentation slides, and release webinars for staff and partners
What we need from you:
- 6 - 8+ years’ experience in a product marketing role in the software industry and experience in the Digital Content Technology industry and a clear understanding of B2B marketing and online marketing landscape
- VP Marketing will be your natural next step in your career while you are still hands-on, proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- A self-motivated self-starter, articulate, creative, and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent flexibility and time management skills. Able to independently manage time effectively to efficiently work on varied and concurrent projects with conflicting deadlines
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels
- You have proven success in digital marketing, be a leader, mentor and change manager who builds and nurtures teams and relationships with strategic world-class partners
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, systematic thinker
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive